Non-Profit Murfreesboro TN
Nonprofit’s require special level of expertise from their auditors’ knowing the accounting principles specific nonprofit organizations, especially 501(c)(3) entities. Non-Profit Mount Juliet TN. In addition to our expertise, we’re committed to understanding your organization’s unique challenges approaching our work as an investment and not a one-time assignment building long-term relationships.
Our Nonprofit Audit Process
We go beyond the compliance aspect of the audit process. Through our comprehensive audit process of nonprofit organizations our professional ensure that your nonprofit operates at its best.
- Minimal disruption audit services: We realize that you still need to run your services, which is why our CPAs will be as non-disruptive to your operations as possible.
- Responsive Auditors: Our CPAs are always willing to answer questions and explain audit results.
- Recommendations: We will recommend ways to enhance your internal controls and processes to help you operate more effectively.
Nonprofit Tax and Attest Services
Nonprofits increasingly are confronted with burdensome oversight by the government, donors and the public, together with constantly changing tax regulations and policies to maintain tax exemption. Our experience gives us the ability to address these concerns along with your tax preparation and grant funding compliance requirements.
We are experienced in providing, audit, attest and tax services to a diverse range of nonprofit industries, including:
- Social and Human Service Organizations
- Community Service Organizations
- Arts, Culture and Membership Organizations
- Community and Private Foundations
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Professional Associations
- Higher Educational Institutions
- Public Charter Schools & Private Schools
- Healthcare Providers and Facilities
- Health and Welfare Organizations
- Homeowner Associations
Audit and Attest Services for Nonprofits
- Financial Statement Audits
- Single Audits
- Reviews and Compilations
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Program Audits
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
Tax and Accounting Services for Nonprofits:
- Federal Tax Returns
- 990-T and 990-PF
- Controllership Services
- Special Reports and Analyses, including grant application and compliance
- 501(c)(3) Applications
Looking for a little information right now? View the latest Tax and Financial News article in our Newsletter.
Areas of Services: Non-Profit Mount Juliet TN